Halfway through the year now, and I’m still working on my goals.
Emily’s 2015 Goals, Progress Update as of 06/30/2015:
1. Run 500 miles – 147.4 miles, approximately 29% complete. Better start running some distances soon.
3. Read 20 books – 8 books (40%) completed in the first half of this year, plus two audio books.
4. Learn a new language – I need to get back to my Rosetta Stone lessons. I’m working on have this complete before our trip to France in December.
5. Make Christmas cards – I’m coming up with a few ideas for these. Most probably I’ll use the pictures we took last year.
6. 100 days of miles (running) – 59 days of running thus far this year. I’m over 50% complete on this one, hoping to accomplish before year end.