In January, I set goals for the year and promised quarterly updates. We are 25% of the way through the year. Before writing this update, I really thought I was doing good. Now I realize I have work to do and need to get moving on some of these goals.
Emily’s 2015 Goals, Progress Update as of 03/31/2015:
1. Run 500 miles – 81.1 miles, approximately 16% complete. I’m behind on this one, but I’m not too worried about this because my mileage is increasing as we are running longer distances.
3. Read 20 books – 2 books (10%) completed thus far. I have several books marked “to read”, and just need to find the time to read them.
4. Learn a new language – I’ve been slacking on my Rosetta Stone recently. I’m working on have this complete before our trip to France in December.
5. Make Christmas cards – We took pictures at Christmastime last year and I’m hoping to use them for the Christmas cards. Most likely I won’t finish this goal until later in the year, you know, around Christmas.
6. 100 days of miles (running) – 38 days of running have been logged for 2015. I’m well on my way to finishing this goal early, just need to get my mileage up on these runs.